Shaan Puri (@ShaanVP) and Sam Parr (@TheSamParr) discuss:
- How do you make podcast ads better?
- Shaan and Sam discuss the election and the myths around it.
- Ideas around improving live consumption of events.
- Sam shares his excitement around Replika (https://replika.ai/) and its implications for the future of relationships.
- Shaan brings up Lil Miquela, a non-existing influencer pulling in over $11m.
- Can other industries piggyback off the success of RigUp?
- The guys discuss the creation of local service franchises that require little upfront capital: Nana and the new Geeksquad.
Thank you to our partners this episode: Podium! Podium is an all-in-one SaaS tool that helps your business get reviews. Go to podium.com/mfm for 20% off and a $150 Amazon gift card.
Have you joined our private FB group yet? It’s a page where people share each others million dollar ideas or what they’re already working on: https://www.facebook.com/groups/ourfirstmillion.
See acast.com/privacy for privacy and opt-out information.