Shaan Puri (@ShaanVP) and Sam Parr (@TheSamParr) host the podcast together today with no guest. In today’s episode you’ll hear: An update on Sam’s whereabouts and how he ended up buying a house in Austin (0:30), Shaan pitches an idea about “Class Pass for Billionaire’s Houses” (5:30), the best ad read in the history of MFM and how to growth hack your ads (11:00), Sam and Shaan talk about the pros and cons of a business like Baremetrics (14:25), Shaan contemplates publishing his total financial snapshot over the past year (20:35), Shaan pitches an idea on a Shopify app that connects all DTC brands (26:40), how Italic made smart deals with luxury Chinese suppliers (37:45), Sam and Shaan think someone should gamify a Facebook Ad learning program (42:37), Why Mario Level One is genius (51:27).
Thank you to Lemon.io for sponsoring today’s episode! They are offering a 15% discount for the first 6 weeks of work for all MFM fans. Go to Lemon.io/mfm to claim the offer!
- Simon’s Escapes: https://www.simonescapes.com/
- Inspirato: https://www.inspirato.com/
- Sponstayneous: https://www.sponstayneous.com/
- List of open startups: https://openstartuplist.com/
- Coop Commerce: https://www.coopcommerce.com/
- The Fascination: https://thefascination.com/
- B8ta: https://b8ta.com/
- Italic: https://italic.com/
- The genius of the first level of Mario: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zRGRJRUWafY
Have you joined our private FB group yet? It’s a page where people share each others million dollar ideas or what they’re already working on: https://www.facebook.com/groups/ourfirstmillion.
See acast.com/privacy for privacy and opt-out information.