Shaan Puri (@ShaanVP) and Sam Parr (@TheSamParr) host today’s podcast. They discuss:
- Shaan and his fund were featured in Business Insider
- The guys talk about the business of “list making”
- Shaan explains his reasoning for shutting down his All Access Pass newsletter
- There is a movement towards “5-minute” cities and communities. Culdasac is a startup doing this
- What is “solopreneurship”? And why is Shaan so bullish on it
- Tiago Forte is building tiny homes
- The guys discuss startups doing handwritten notes such as Addressable
Thank you to our sponsor this episode, EPOS! EPOS are fantastic headsets that make it easy to work flexibly across situations and locations, with portable headsets including hassle-free device compatibility. If you are an IT manager running a big department or a head of a growing company looking to give your employees the best headset solution to work from home, check out eposaudio.com/millions for a free trial!
- Shaan featured in BI https://www.businessinsider.com/this-vc-has-over-100-lps-on-the-waitlist-for-his-hot-new-rolling-fund-2020-11
- Sam’s “city guides” https://chicago.curbed.com/2014/4/23/10110584/this-week-in-chicago-neighborhood-stereotyping
- Culdasac https://culdesac.com/
- Tiago Fortes’ tiny homes https://twitter.com/fortelabs/status/1325969162083004418 and https://www.forteshelter.com/about
- Addressable https://www.addressablemail.com/
Have you joined our private FB group yet? It’s a page where people share each others million dollar ideas or what they’re already working on: https://www.facebook.com/groups/ourfirstmillion.
See acast.com/privacy for privacy and opt-out information.