Shaan Puri (@ShaanVP) and Sam Parr (@TheSamParr) discuss:
- Shaan and Sam catch up and talk about the interesting and strange ways that the podcast have affected their lives (3:00)
- Sam breaks down interesting writing tools and questions why they are so successful (6:30)
- Shaan explains why building businesses on the internet is a “winner-takes-all” game (9:55)
- Shaan tells Sam about his new One Big Thing Chrome extension (18:00)
- Sam learns from the AppSumo model (23:00)
- Sam and Shaan talk about how certain financial situations are hard to digest mentally (27:10)
- Shaan talks about being a “time billionaire” (33:05)
- Shaan has an interesting revelation on what it’s like to be an angel investor (44:40)
- Why Bitcoin is different this time (52:43)
Thank you to Lemon.io for sponsoring today’s episode! They are offering a 15% discount for the first 6 weeks of work for all MFM fans. Go to Lemon.io/mfm to claim the offer!
Have you joined our private FB group yet? It’s a page where people share each others million dollar ideas or what they’re already working on: https://www.facebook.com/groups/ourfirstmillion.
See acast.com/privacy for privacy and opt-out information.