Shaan Puri (@ShaanVP) and Sam Parr (@TheSamParr) are joined by Superhuman’s Rahul Vohra (@rahulvohra). They discuss:
- Rahul’s first startup, Rapportive
- Rahul explain what it’s like to work with Marc Andreesen
- Will Superhuman go public?
- Why doesn’t Google crush Superhuman?
- Rahul describes when the idea to create Superhuman struck him
- Shaan asks, what’re the best “Superhuman for X” ideas
- How Rahul stays calm and manages time
- What startups are Rahul investing in?
- Rahul’s startup ideas
Thank you to our sponsor this episode, EPOS! EPOS are fantastic headsets that make it easy to work flexibly across situations and locations, with portable headsets including hassle-free device compatibility. If you are an IT manager running a big department or a head of a growing company looking to give your employees the best headset solution to work from home, check out eposaudio.com/millions for a free trial!
Have you joined our private FB group yet? It’s a page where people share each others million dollar ideas or what they’re already working on: https://www.facebook.com/groups/ourfirstmillion.
See acast.com/privacy for privacy and opt-out information.