With Endeavor’s IPO, Shaan (@ShaanVP) and Sam (@TheSamParr) break down the UFC’s numbers and how it got so profitable. Key to the whole thing: Dana White. He bought the UFC for $2m and turned it into a multi-billion empire. The guys also talk about the mental toughness of UFC fighters and how you can take some of these same principals and apply them to your life. They also talk about an interesting concept called no-loss lotteries and a company trying to save you taxes.
* Want to be featured in a future episode? Drop your question/comment/criticism/love here: https://www.mfmpod.com/p/hotline/
* Support the pod by spreading the word, become a referrer here: https://refer.fm/million
* Have you joined our private Facebook group yet? Go to https://www.facebook.com/groups/ourfirstmillion and join thousands of other entrepreneurs and founders scheming up ideas.
* (3:28) How to retain talent
* (7:42) The mental toughness of UFC fighters
* (15:30) The power of self-talk
* (24:20) How the UFC got so profitable
* (36:38) How this company will help you save taxes
* (41:05) What are no-loss lotteries?