In this episode Shaan (@ShaanVP) and Sam (@theSamParr) share when it makes sense to swing for the fences and go all in on an idea. The guys also talk about performance vs brand advertising, the sick house Shaan is staying in, and end the episode with a segment on teenage side hustles.
* Want to be featured in a future episode? Drop your question/comment/criticism/love here: https://www.mfmpod.com/p/hotline/
* Support the pod by spreading the word, become a referrer here: https://refer.fm/million
* Have you joined our private Facebook group yet? Go to https://www.facebook.com/groups/ourfirstmillion and join thousands of other entrepreneurs and founders scheming up ideas.
* (:49) Performance vs. brand advertising
* (7:43) The $15 million dollar house
* (16:01) The 8 figure crypto media biz
* (21:56) The power of the Bitcoin community
* (25:56) The crypto exchange that could have been
* (31:34) When to go all in on something
* (38:04) Making millions without an audience
* (45:24) How to up your intensity
* (48:49) Teenage side hustles