In this episode Sam (@theSamParr) and Shaan (@ShaanVP) break down different Micro-SaaS and P2P marketplace companies. They also talk about changes we’ll see in advertising, a non-profit that is an alternative to Substack/Wordpress, and IKEA Hacking. They end the episode talking about when it makes sense to have an unlimited budget for something.
* Want to be featured in a future episode? Drop your question/comment/criticism/love here: https://www.mfmpod.com/p/hotline/
* Support the pod by spreading the word, become a referrer here: https://refer.fm/million
* Have you joined our private Facebook group yet? Go to https://www.facebook.com/groups/ourfirstmillion and join thousands of other entrepreneurs and founders scheming up ideas.
* (:49) Intro
* (2:00) What’s going on with iOS privacy settings
* (8:59) The future of advertising
* (12:32) Ghost.org – WordPress meets Substack
* (17:10) IKEA Hacking
* (28:39) The $400 million fitness influencer app
* (32:01) Micro-SaaS tools that help you win
* (37:25) BabyQuip.com – a P2P rental marketplace for parents on vacation
* (41:37) Teachers paying teachers
* (48:06) What regrets will you have at 90?
* (57:58) The unlimited travel budget