In episode #1828, we speak about three of the fractional marketing roles that we love hiring for. By fractional, we mean part-time, and while it may seem at first that employees of this sort are a waste of time, there are actually many benefits they can bring. Listen in and hear the plus side of fractional content creators, social media managers, and SEOs!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: 3 Fractional Marketing Roles to Hire For.
- [00:38] Why content creators can fit in easily as fractional hires.
- [00:55] The outside perspective that fractional social media marketers can bring.
- [01:34] Utilizing the relationships that fractional SEO link-builders have.
- [02:13] That’s it for today!
- [02:14] Go to marketingschool.io/live to get access to our virtual and live events.
Get ad-free listening plus exclusive content with Marketing School Pro. Try for free at www.marketingschool.io/pro
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us: