In episode #1800, we talk about the three activities that don’t translate well when you try to do them in a remote working context. While we have done a good job of shifting into a remote-first environment since the pandemic, there are a few office activities that just work best in person. Brainstorming, sales, and company culture are among the biggest.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: 3 Office Activities That Don’t Translate Well Working Remotely.
- [00:30] The difficulty of brainstorming and white boarding remotely.
- [01:12] Sales and sales training is an activity that happens best in person.
- [01:52] It is tough to build a strong company culture from a distance.
- [02:57] That’s it for today!
- [02:58] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information or call us on 310-349-3785!
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us: