Apple has built a narrative around its beautiful design, prioritizing user experience, and above all protecting user privacy. Their foray into advertising is an opportunity to further this narrative by leveraging their many platforms to target existing users. To learn more about what lies behind their new strategy, tune in today!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:20] Today’s topic: 3 Reasons Why Apple is Building Out Advertising.
- [00:25] Reason one: all the recent changes in privacy standards and regulation pose an excellent opportunity to advertise to customers using their apps.
- [01:00] Reason two: they can use it to further the narrative they’ve created for their brand, which prioritizes user experience and privacy.
- [02:01] Reason three: Apple has a huge amount of data from their app users, giving them the tools to create incredibly specific and targeted advertising.
- [02:32] That’s it for today!
- [02:46] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information or call us on 310-349-3785!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
- Subscribe to our premium podcast (with tons of goodies!): https://www.marketingschool.io/pro
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us: