In episode #1899, Neil and Eric talk about 3 Reasons You Don’t Want to Be the Smartest Marketer. While it might feel good to be the smartest marketer in the room, you’re actually putting yourself at a disadvantage in the long run. To learn more about how ego breeds complacency, tune in today!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:20] Today’s topic: 3 Reasons You Don’t Want to Be the Smartest Marketer.
- [00:30] Reason one: if you’re the smartest marketer, you’re not going to learn from the people around you.
- [01:07] Reason two: if you’re the smartest marketer in the room, you’re in the wrong room.
- [02:05] Reason three: you need to be willing to try new things.
- [03:36] Our key takeaway for this episode: ego breeds complacency.
- [04:10] That’s it for today!
- [04:19] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information or call us on 310-349-3785!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
- Subscribe to our premium podcast (with tons of goodies!): https://www.marketingschool.io/pro
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us: