3 Ways to Restore Lost Trust with Your Audience
In episode #1652, we talk about three ways you can restore trust you might have lost with your audience. It is not uncommon for this to happen, so be proactive in how you choose to fix it. Be sure to tune in today to hear it all!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: 3 Ways to Restore Lost Trust with Your Audience.
- [00:29] Number one: Confront what happened and tell people how you will fix it.
- [01:20] Number two: Go above and beyond when trying to restore trust.
- [02:10] Number three: Give it time and keep pushing forward.
- [02:52] If things get super dire, you can always totally rebrand.
- [03:18] That’s it for today!
- [03:18] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information or call us on 310-349-3785!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us: