Alishba Imran is a 17-year-old machine learning and blockchain developer who has worked with organizations such as IBM, TD Bank, Ethereum, Hanson Robotics, and more. She is a member of the human accelerator program The Knowledge Society and of the Masason Foundation, a program founded by SoftBank CEO and Founder Masayoshi Son. She recently co-founded Voltx, building software to accelerate energy storage testing for research and development and production by up to 96%.
Follow us on Instagram!
People to check out:
- Vinod Khosla, co-founder of Sun Microsystems and founder of Khosla Ventures.
- Chamath Palihapitiya, venture capitalist, founder, and CEO of Social Capital.
- Naval Ravikant, entrepreneur and investor, co-founder, chairman, and former CEO of AngelList
- The Feynman Technique
- Put theory into practice
- First principles
- Get started early and quickly adjust after each mistake
- Cold calling for feedback and advice