In episode #1804, we share four marketing traits to emulate from hugely successful businesses like Amazon, which has done a number of different things to help them grow. From obsessing about your customers to aggressive experimentation and creating lifetime value, we’ve got some key advice to help you grow your business! Tune in today to learn more!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:20] Today’s topic: 4 Marketing Traits to Emulate from Businesses like Amazon.
- [00:29] The first trait you can emulate to help you grow: obsess about your customer.
- [00:48] An example of how adding reviews helped Amazon build trust and increase revenue.
- [01:19] Trait two: prioritize learning over profit in the early phases of your business.
- [02:22] Trait number three: optimize for LTV or life time value.
- [02:59] Last but not least, trait number four: cultivate company culture.
- [03:40] That’s it for today!
- [03:41] Go to marketingschool.io/live to join our virtual and live events.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us: