In episode #1762, we share four powerful SEO campaigns that have generated amazing results on our side. SEO campaigns, in contrast to small and quick hacks, are strategies that are implemented for the long term. Tune in and learn about expanding globally, using pillar pages, hosting non static content on a CDN, and leveraging existing domain authority through M&As.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: 4 Powerful SEO Campaigns You Probably Haven’t Tried.
- [00:30] What we mean by SEO campaigns.
- [00:42] All the work that goes into expanding globally.
- [01:11] Using pillar pages with links to child pages.
- [02:10] Hosting non-static content on a CDN.
- [02:41] Using existing domain authority with M&A.
- [04:03] Go to marketingschool.io/live to hang out with Neil and Eric in September.
Get ad-free listening plus exclusive content with Marketing School Pro. Try for free at www.marketingschool.io/pro
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us: