In episode #1789, we give you the five marketing expenses you should never cut corners on. While it is good to adopt a can-do attitude and get big things done with fewer resources, you will shoot yourself in the foot long-term if you don’t invest properly in the expenses we list today. Tune in and hear us weigh in on the good sense in paying top dollar for talent, branding, events and more.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: 5 Marketing Expenses You Shouldn’t Be Cheap On.
- [00:30] Trying to save a few bucks while hiring is just not worth it.
- [01:12] Becoming more aware of the power of branding.
- [01:52] A cheaply held event does more damage than good.
- [03:01] Going all out on content creation with the goal of building an audience.
- [03:48] Paying for the best versions of the most critical marketing software.
- [04:45] Go to marketingschool.io/live to learn about our virtual and live peer groups.
Get ad-free listening plus exclusive content with Marketing School Pro. Try for free at www.marketingschool.io/pro
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us: