In episode #1801, we give you five movements in marketing that seem like trends but are actually here to stay. Tuning in, you’ll hear why we think drop-in audio, voice commerce, decentralization, influencer marketing, and SMS marketing are quickly becoming part of our daily reality as marketers for good.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: 5 Marketing Trends That Will End Up Being Long Term.
- [00:35] Drop-in audio is here to stay as a feature.
- [01:37] How many people are purchasing through voice commerce.
- [02:15] Shifts in power toward more decentralized systems.
- [02:50] The rise of influencer marketing which will become a staple.
- [03:23] The open rates of SMS marketing and how it is being used.
- [04:09] That’s it for today!
- [04:10] Go to marketingschool.io/live to join our virtual and live events.
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us: