In episode #1434, we talk about six brilliant founders and CEOs that we are studying in 2020! From Ray Dalio and Bill Gates to Phil Knight and Patrick Collison, we cover a bunch of people that show us the way and the lead the world of business into the future. Stay tuned for a bonus at the end too!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: 6 Brilliant Founders and CEOs That We Are Studying in 2020.
- [00:43] The deep learning and thinking of Stripe’s Patrick Collison.
- [01:24] Inspiration from Ray Dalio and his inspiring book, Principles.
- [01:58] The consistency of Bill Gates and Microsoft and his newest ventures in the pandemic.
- [02:57] The example of Nike and how Phil Knight built an unmistakable brand.
- [03:51] Naval Ravikant’s simple and short-form wisdom.
- [04:43] Roelof Botha from Sequoia and forward vision to future trends.
- [05:33] Chamath Palihapitiya’s ruthless and thoughtful approach to being contrarian.
- [06:35] That’s it!
- [06:38] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us: