In episode #1862, Neil and Eric talk about their main takeaways from interviewing podcast guests. Having been at it for eight or nine years, they know a thing or do. Tune in to hear some of these golden nuggets
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: 7 Lessons From Interviewing Podcast Guests
- [00:34] #1: Get a window into how your guest thinks about things.
- [01:21] #2: If guests don’t give the meat and potatoes of their experience, you won’t have a good interview.
- [02:01] #3: Do a lot of research and find out what they’re passionate about.
- [02:27] #4: Find previous interviews to get a feeling of what they talk about.
- [02:50] #5: Ask what you can do for your guest at the end of the show.
- [03:49] #6: Interview people with followings because that will help you.
- [04:17] #7: Remember to repurpose your content
- [04:51] That’s it for today!
- [04:51] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information or call us on 310-349-3785!
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us: