7 Marketing Trends We Are Excited About
In episode #1692, we share the seven trends that make us the most excited this quarter. We get into cohort-based courses, drop-in audio, and the rise of podcasting in more countries. You’ll also hear about the value of translating your content, fads in the NFT space, going live for podcast interviews, and growing organically using short format video!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:29] Today’s topic: 7 Marketing Trends We Are Excited About.
- [00:32] Investing in cohort-based courses.
- [01:25] Podcasting is starting to get bigger in places where it wasn’t before.
- [02:42] The drop-in audio feature should expand even more.
- [03:22] Expanding your audience by translating your content.
- [03:57] Pollution in the NFT space for the next few years.
- [04:32] Hosting your podcast on the Live feature of different social platforms.
- [05:11] The organic reach of shorter format videos.
- [05:59] That is it for today!
- [06:00] Go to marketingschool.io/pro to learn more about our free community.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us: