In episode #1916, Neil and Eric talk about the 7 risks of going out on your own. Going all-in on your business is an exciting venture, but it comes with some risks. You won’t have the stability of a regular paycheck, and unexpectedly long working hours can lead you to run the risk of burnout. Tune in to learn more about what to look out for and how to prepare yourself accordingly!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:20] Today’s topic: 7 Risks of Going Out On Your Own.
- [00:52] Understanding that there won’t be a safety net to catch you.
- [01:31] You won’t have steady money, especially in the beginning.
- [01:53] Other people will judge your decisions and this will potentially cause self-doubt.
- [02:30] You won’t always have mentorship when you need it.
- [03:01] You may run out of money much faster than you anticipated.
- [03:20] Burnout is a huge risk and you need to be prepared for very long hours.
- [03:40] In the beginning you’ll be depending on yourself for everything.
- [03:20] That’s it for today!
- [03:24] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information or call us on 310-349-3785!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
- Check out our blueprint and how to build your dream business: https://www.marketingschool.io/training
- Subscribe to our premium podcast (with tons of goodies!): https://www.marketingschool.io/pro
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us: