7 Underrated Marketing Channels
In episode #1735, we cast out attention away from Google, Facebook and Amazon for a moment and give you our seven most underrated marketing channels. Tune in and learn why you should double down on your marketing via text, direct mail, Snapchat and more!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: 7 Underrated Marketing Channels.
- [00:38] LinkedIn is strong from an organic and paid standpoint.
- [01:27] Accessing influential people on Twitter.
- [02:25] What was old is new again, such as direct mail!
- [02:53] Snapchat ads work as well as Instagram ones but are cheaper.
- [03:06] Audio continues to grow making podcasting advertising very effective.
- [03:47] Don’t forget about Pinterest for B2B and B2C!
- [04:25] Open rates are still very high when it comes to text advertising.
- [04:59] That is it for today!
- [05:00] Head over to marketingschoo.io/live to learn more about our live events!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us: