7 Ways To Grow Fast On Clubhouse
In episode #1690, we give you the seven best ways to grow fast on Clubhouse. Eric and Neil have both been utilizing this new audio-based social media platform to great success recently. From hosting your own rooms to farming more efficiently using old-school earphones, tune in and hear all the ways our hosts have found to use the platform most effectively.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:29] Today’s topic: 7 Ways To Grow Fast On Clubhouse.
- [00:40] Stand out by hosting your own rooms.
- [01:12] Cross-pollinate audiences by doing interviews on Clubhouse.
- [02:12] Grab extra airtime by talking for as long as possible.
- [02:38] Consistency is as important on Clubhouse as on other social media.
- [03:21] Use old earphones to make farming less distracting.
- [04:15] Quotes do well on social media, so drop knowledge bombs.
- [05:08] Remembering to repurpose Clubhouse content on other channels.
- [05:45] That is it for today!
- [05:46] Go to marketingschool.io/pro to learn more about our free community.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us: