In episode #1878, Neil and Eric talk about the ways you can tank your YouTube views. From videos that are too short to those that don’t hook people early on, there are many ways you can trip up. Tune in to hear them all!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: 7 Ways to Tank Your YouTube Views
- [00:55] #1: Try to talk about everything; casting the net wide won’t work.
- [01:15] #2: Short videos don’t keep viewers on YouTube for long.
- [01:35] #3: Zoom videos suck.
- [02:05] #4: Uploading audio videos to YouTube.
- [02:43] #5: Changing up the thumbnails too much.
- [03:21] #6: Not hooking people properly.
- [03:40] #7: Talking about things you are not an expert in.
- [03:00] That’s it for today!
- [04:38] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information or call us on 310-349-3785!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us: