Andrew Wilkinson (@awilkinson) co-founder of Tiny, joins Erik and co-host David Booth (@david__booth), CEO of OnDeck, on this episode.
– His story of building businesses in high school and how he ended up as the head of a family of 25 different companies with over 400 employees.
– How they think about acquiring or investing in businesses and what they are looking for.
– Where they get their capital.
– How they think about founder liquidity and why they often invest in founders who want to leave the business.
– Where they’re looking to invest and what’s most interesting to them.
– Why they don’t want to be a venture studio.
– How they make sure they have alignment with their CEOs.
– Why private equity is suited to remote work.
Applications for the summer vintage of our Network Catalyst accelerator are now open! The early decision deadline is May 15th and final deadline is June 5th. Learn more and apply today at www.villageglobal.vc/network-catalyst.
Thanks for listening — if you like what you hear, please review us on your favorite podcast platform.
Check us out on the web at villageglobal.vc or get in touch with us on Twitter @villageglobal.