Can You Have an Unlimited SEO Budget?
In episode #1734, we ask whether you can have an unlimited SEO budget. There is a huge variance in the budgets businesses allocate to the SEO side of things, so what should you be doing and when? We believe that there are a number of helpful strategies, from building with a strong foundation to intermittently pumping money into your rankings. Tune in to find out more!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: Can You Have an Unlimited SEO Budget?.
- [00:29] Common questions around budgeting for SEO.
- [01:02] The law of diminishing returns and what this teaches us about reallocation.
- [01:20] How impatience for results and returns can stifle success.
- [01:55] Using a stop-start approach to SEO with a big budget.
- [02:11] Using more money on SEO than paid media and why we recommend this.
- [02:37] The slow and steady approach to SEO for young businesses and websites.
- [03:07] That is it for today!
- [03:10] Don’t forget to rate, review and subscribe!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us: