In episode #1845, Eric and Neil weigh in on the cold emails they have fallen for and what about them made them attractive. The common thread between all the effective emails spoken about today revolves around their ability to point out a problem and then offer an attractive and simple solution. Tune in to hear more.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: Cold Emails That Have Worked On Us.
- [00:15] An offer to grow his Instagram account that Eric bought.
- [00:45] Neil’s experience of falling for a cold email that said his YouTube thumbnails sucked.
- [01:22] Pointing out a problem and then offering a solution.
- [02:13] Lead generation offers that Neil has been entertaining.
- [02:47] The offer, the onboarding, and the subject line.
- [02:57] That’s it for today!
- [02:58] Go to marketingschool.io/live to learn more about our upcoming live event.
Get ad-free listening plus exclusive content with Marketing School Pro. Try for free at www.marketingschool.io/pro
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us: