Do Fractional SEOs Work?
In episode #1646, we explore the topic of whether fractional SEOs work. What we mean by fractional is ‘part-time’. Part-time employees occupy what we call the murky middle — they have no incentive to go all-in on your vision for your company. Tune in and hear more about why fractional employees don’t work out and why you should hire contractors or full-time staff instead!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: Do Fractional SEOs Work?
- [00:30] What ‘fractional’ means in the context of employees.
- [01:20] Rather hire a contractor than a part-time employee.
- [01:54] Fractional employees can’t go all-in and gel with a company
- [02:22] If you can’t afford contractors, hold off until you are ready.
- [03:00] That is it for today!
- [03:01] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information or call us on 310-349-3785!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us: