Episode #79 with Henry and Dylan — Employees, bosses, creatives, EVERYONE needs to hear the surprising truth about what motivates us.
Dishin' out Smart Nonsense about:
- Where do you get your DRIVE from?
- How do you build an intrinsically motivated team?
- The TWO outdated beliefs about motivation you should know
- Drive by Daniel H. Pink
- Book Club: What Every BODY is Saying by Joe Navarro | Smart Nonsense Pod #56
- Pod Club: Nick Kokonas—First Principles, Price Discrimination, and Surviving COVID | Smart Nonsense Pod #58
- Book Club: Deep Work by Cal Newport | Smart Nonsense Pod #63
- Ryan Biery: Art and Industrial Design, Sneaking onto a College Hockey Team, and Freelancing | Smart Nonsense Pod #74
- Rework by David Heinemeier Hansson and Jason Fried
- The Rational Optimist by Matt Ridley
- Fooled by Randomness by Nassim Taleb
- Save the Darfur Puppy by Nicholas Kristof | The New York Times
- The Queen’s Gambit | IMDb
- James Altucher
Here's the full Show Notes.
Watch Henry's last YouTube video.
P.S. Toss us a 5-star review 🙂