The world of creators has changed in the last few years — and maybe advertising is dead? Varun Duggirala joins Amit Varma in episode 218 of The Seen and the Unseen to describe his journey as a creator in the world of advertising — and the time he kidnapped people for reality television.
Also check out:
1. Varun Duggirala’s website, Linktree, Instagram and Twitter.
2. Advertising is Dead — Varun Duggirala.
3. The Varun Duggi Show.
4. Unschooled by Varun Duggirala.
5. Amit Varma on Podcasting on The Varun Duggi Show.
6. Flipped Script — Episode 112 of Advertising is Dead (w Pooja Jauhari).
7. The Jungle Book (1967 film).
8. This Be The Verse — Philip Larkin.
9. Small Town Mindset — TEDx talk by Varun Duggirala.
10. How Social Media Threatens Society — Episode 8 of Brave New World (Jonathan Haidt speaking to host Vasant Dhar).
11. The Prem Panicker Files — Episode 217 of The Seen and the Unseen (w Prem Panicker).
12. An Adman Reflects on Society & the Self — Episode 199 of The Seen and the Unseen (w Ambi Paramaeswaran).
13. Success, Legacy, Our Moral Compass & Taking the Plunge — Varun Duggirala.
14. Frameworks, Tough Decisions and the Force — Varun Duggirala.
15. Conversation and Society — Episode 182 of The Seen and the Unseen (w Russ Roberts).
16. The Seen and the Unseen with Ghazala Wahab and Tamal Bandyopadhyay.
17. How it Feels to Reach 1 MILLION Subscribers — Ali Abdaal.
18. Staying Ahead of the Content Curve — Episode 85 of Advertising is Dead (w Tanmay Bhatt).
19. Future Focus: The Intimate Content Ecosystem — Varun Duggirala.
20. Pivot — Kara Swisher and Scott Galloway.
21. 1000 True Fans — Kevin Kelly.
22. 1000 True Fans? Try 100 — Li Jin.
23. The Balanced Information Diet — Varun Duggirala.
24. Stillness is the Key — Ryan Holiday.
25. The Ride of a Lifetime — Robert Iger.
26. Inside Voices.
28. The Defiant Ones on Netflix.
29. The Minimalists.
Check out Amit’s online course, The Art of Clear Writing.
And subscribe to The India Uncut Newsletter. It’s free!