Google’s Top 3 Major Ranking Factors for 2021
In episode #1662, Neil and Eric talk about Google’s three major ranking factors this year. You will hear about the importance of user metrics, why you should be thinking long-term as a digital marketer, and much more. Tune in today!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: Google’s Top 3 Major Ranking Factors for 2021.
- [00:30] Number 1: User metrics, usability, and user experience.
- [01:35] Google’s job is to deliver a good search experience so they can run ads.
- [02:10] Number 2: Think long-term, similar to how investors think about compound returns.
- [02:54] Number 3: Keep your content up-to-date and fresh.
- [03:59] What can we be doing better on this podcast? Text us!
- [04:19] That’s it for today!
- [04:19] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information or call us on 310-349-3785!
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us: