In episode #1805, Neil and Eric talk about how a big client can break your business. Of course, you want to grow the size of the clients you work with. But this mustn’t be a strain on your resources and your people. Tune in today to hear how to scale incrementally and successfully.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: How Big Clients Can Break Your Business
- [00:29] An example of how a big client could break your business.
- [00:47] If you are not set up to deal with a big client, it takes away from your other clients.
- [01:33] You have to think long-term when taking on a big client.
- [02:09] Why it is also important to consider client concentration.
- [02:30] The importance of defining your client profile.
- [03:03] Stop it at the start; what Neil means by this.
- [03:26] Slowing work your way up to bigger clients rather than going all at once.
- [03:58] Cut toxic clients off as soon as possible.
- [04:24] Take on a small project from a big client if you can.
- [04:40] That’s it for today!
- [04:40] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information or call us on 310-349-3785!
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us: