How Eric Would Create Another Book (But Neil Won’t)
In episode #1739, Neil speaks about why he wouldn’t write another book and Eric talks about how he would approach writing a second book. Tune in and learn about the value of writing books that will have long-term relevance and how writing about internet marketing in book form does not fit into this approach.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: How Eric Would Create Another Book (But Neil Won’t).
- [00:30] Changing algorithms and why it doesn’t make sense to write a book about internet marketing.
- [01:36] Timelessness and why Eric chose to write a philosophical book.
- [02:07] Looking for the Lindy effect.
- [02:36] Saving time and the sense it makes to co-write a book.
- [03:38] That is it for today!
- [03:39] Go to marketingschool.io/live to join our community!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us: