In episode #1846, we talk about how to adapt if your market is getting saturated. Most markets are saturated today, so you can consider yourself lucky if you are not competing in one. If you are like the rest of us, you should definitely be using counter positioning and an omnichannel approach to stay afloat.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: How To Adapt If Your Market is Getting Saturated.
- [00:06] Taking an omnichannel approach to stay afloat.
- [01:19] Using Airbnb as an example of counter positioning.
- [02:43] Word of mouth becomes your main lead generation channel once you are big enough.
- [03:08] That’s it for today!
- [03:09] Go to marketingschool.io/live to learn more about our upcoming live event.
Get ad-free listening plus exclusive content with Marketing School Pro. Try for free at www.marketingschool.io/pro
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us: