In episode #1771, we talk about some easy ways that you can collaborate with big influencers within your budget. There are a few simple strategies that can be employed here, where both parties come away winning. However, we generally recommend partnering with smaller-scale influencers that are most directly related to your market and will have a more noticeable effect on your conversions. Tune in to hear all about it!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: How to Collaborate With Big Influencers for Cheap.
- [00:29] How do we define ‘big influencers’? Looking at follower numbers.
- [00:42] Thinking about possible equal exchanges between you and a big influencer.
- [01:30] Offering equity or revenue share to entice bigger names.
- [01:40] Why you should avoid partnering with big influencers!
- [02:09] Looking to micro-influencers for better returns on investment and conversions.
- [03:07] Tools for finding the best influencers to partner up with!
- [03:53] Go to marketingschool.io/live to meet Eric and Neil in person!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us: