In episode #1758, we talk about how to drill down your Unique Selling Proposition or USP. One of the most important sides of growing a successful business is getting to know your customer and correctly positioning yourself to fit that niche. Tune in to hear our top tips for getting this process right in today’s show.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: How to Drill Down Your Unique Selling Proposition.
- [00:28] What a USP is and how it helps you differentiate yourself.
- [00:51] Examples of how companies drilled down on their positioning.
- [02:11] Figuring out your USP by talking to customers.
- [02:44] How to do customer development without asking leading questions.
- [03:51] Go to marketingschool.io/live to hang out with Neil and Eric in September.
Get ad-free listening plus exclusive content with Marketing School Pro. Try for free at www.marketingschool.io/pro
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us: