In episode #1900, Neil and Eric talk about How to Effectively Communicate With Contractors, Even With A Language Barrier. When your business is expanding you’re likely to employ contractors to save on expenses. And often they are located in countries with lower living costs and aren’t necessarily fluent in English. Tune in to find out how to optimally communicate with your contractors, no matter the circumstance!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: How to Effectively Communicate With Contractors, Even With A Language Barrier.
- [00:30] The types of contractors you might be hiring from platforms like Upwork.
- [00:51] Some of Eric’s processes that he uses with contractors and why communication is key.
- [02:23] How to institute processes and frameworks for your contractors.
- [04:46] That’s it for today!
- [04:58] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information or call us on 310-349-3785!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
- Subscribe to our premium podcast (with tons of goodies!): https://www.marketingschool.io/pro
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us: