In episode #1864, Neil and Eric talk about finding the one piece of content that will change the game. There is no silver bullet when it comes to this; you have to find what works for you. Be sure to tune in to find out more!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: How to Find The One Piece of Content That Will Change Your Marketing.
- [00:29] There are certain types of content that drive traffic more than others.
- [01:07] If create a lot of content, you will see what produces leads and what doesn’t,
- [01:37] An example from Neil’s business where one webinar produced leads and another produced none.
- [02:35] Pieces that drive traffic don’t always convert, so track it.
- [03:15] You have to produce tons of content to figure out what works.
- [03:47] That’s it for today!
- [03:47] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information or call us on 310-349-3785!
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us: