In episode #1750, we talk about the value of reviews and show you a few ways of getting them without asking explicitly. The fact of the matter is that you won’t get feedback or reviews without asking, but there are ways of getting this information without making people feel like you are asking them for something. Tune in and hear what they are!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: How to Get More Reviews Without Asking.
- [00:30] Why reviews are important.
- [00:47] How to ask for reviews without explicitly asking.
- [02:22] Differentiating the signal from the noise when it comes to feedback.
- [03:30] Getting more feedback opportunities by using more channels.
- [03:43] Get ad-free listening plus exclusive content with Marketing School Pro. Try for free at www.marketingschool.io/pro
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us: