In episode #1825, we give you top tips for growing your podcast. Out tips cover the basics such as recording and posting consistently. We also talk about using insights to guide decision-making, drilling down on the content that works, and how to write attractive titles. Tune in and hear our top-level strategies today.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: How to Grow Your Podcast Consistently.
- [00:59] Leveraging other peoples’ audiences by inviting guests.
- [01:10] Consistently posting your podcast on your social channels.
- [01:45] Asking for ratings and reviews.
- [02:06] Using Chartable and its retention graph feature.
- [02:54] Distilling your message and using click bate titles.
- [03:50] That’s it for today!
- [03:51] Visit marketingschool.io/live to join our community!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us: