In episode #1897, Neil and Eric talk about How to Grow Your YouTube Channel Like They Are. Growing a YoutTube channel isn’t always straightforward. You might be gaining views and followers, and then suddenly you make a video that diverges from your usual content and you see your numbers plummet unexpectedly! Tune in to hear some of the lessons that Eric and Neil have learned from their channels and the tactics they’ve applied to reliably increase their views!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: How to Grow Your YouTube Channel Like We Are.
- [00:45] Why their YouTube channel wasn’t getting views.
- [01:00] How upgrading the quality of their video content has affected their views.
- [02:12] Neil’s tip to push marketing in the first 24 hours of releasing a new video.
- [03:21] Using newsjacking and commentary for your content.
- [04:52] The importance of keeping your focus on the topic of your channel, at least initially.
- [05:30] That’s it for today!
- [05:49] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information or call us on 310-349-3785!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
- Subscribe to our premium podcast (with tons of goodies!): https://www.marketingschool.io/pro
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us: