How to Hook People to Clicking
In episode #1637, Neil and Eric talk about the best ways to hook people. We hear about the importance of headlines, zigging when everyone else is zagging, and a whole lot more. Tune in today!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: How to Hook People to Clicking.
- [00:29] Defining hooking in the digital marketing space.
- [01:17] The headline and thumbnail of YouTube videos are more important than the content.
- [02:02] Neil’s secret to getting people to click: do the opposite of what everyone else is doing.
- [03:22] How Eric researches headlines that hook people best.
- [05:01] If you have an idea of what you think will hook people, don’t be afraid to test it.
- [05:25] That’s it for today!
- [05:25] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information or call us on 310-349-3785!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us: