In episode #1817, Neil and Eric share some actionable tips on how you can make an income from a small podcast audience. You don’t have to have a million listeners to make money; if you are creative, an audience under 10 000 people can yield great additional revenue.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: How to Make $5,000+.mo from Podcasting with a Small Audience.
- [00:30] Defining what a small audience means.
- [00:37] How to leverage a high-net-worth, small audience.
- [01:31] Figure out how to capture leads from your podcast audience.
- [02:30] How paid guest slots can help you generate income.
- [03:19] Become a brand evangelist and do it everywhere.
- [03:56] That’s it for today!
- [03:56] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information or call us on 310-349-3785!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us: