How to Make the Most of Google Analytics to Grow Faster
In episode #1746, we show you how to properly use Google Analytics and use the insights you get to grow your traffic. What most people do when they log into their GA is simply check their traffic rates, but how are you supposed to grow your traffic just by knowing how much you are getting? It is all about finding out what it is about your funnel that is making people convert and trying to give more people that experience. Tune in to find out the tools and techniques that can help you do that today.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: How to Make the Most of Your Podcast Analytics to Grow Faster.
- [00:26] Why you should look at more than your traffic metrics if you want to grow.
- [00:50] Setting up advanced segmentation on Google Analytics to get better insights.
- [02:00] Using conversion tracking to increase qualified traffic.
- [02:43] Setting up integrations but knowing when to assess qualitatively versus quantitatively.
- [03:16] Getting more repeat users using the cohort report.
- [03:45] Adding multitouch attributions to track the content your conversions are seeing.
- [04:10] Using the funnel report to find out what is causing people to leave your site.
- [04:33] Heat mapping, Google Tag Manager, Google Optimize, and Alerts
- [05:49] Get ad-free listening plus exclusive content with Marketing School Pro. Try for free at www.marketingschool.io/pro
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us: