How to Make the Most of Your Podcast Analytics to Grow Faster
In episode #1745, we talk about how we use our favorite analytics platforms to measure our most successful content so we know what to keep producing. You’ll hear about how we read the data on platforms like Chartable and Spotify Analytics, as well as our strategy for producing content that continues to grow in listen counts over time. Be sure to catch this one.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: How to Make the Most of Your Podcast Analytics to Grow Faster.
- [00:26] The tools Eric and Neil love and how they use Chartable.
- [01:45] Using title metrics to know what to do more or less of.
- [02:00] Insights from the 30-day download path on Chartable and Spotify Analytics.
- [02:52] Looking at which older podcast episodes continue to get traffic.
- [04:02] Racking up view counts by producing episodes consistently.
- [04:16] Getting insights by checking the retention per episode.
- [05:00] Get ad-free listening plus exclusive content with Marketing School Pro. Try for free at www.marketingschool.io/pro
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us: