How to Market Your Book Without an Audience
In episode #1647, Neil and Eric share ways to market your book without an audience. As a New York Times best-selling author, Neil has firsthand experience on the matter, and Eric offers details on his podcast tour to promote his soon-to-be-released book. Tune in today!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: How to Market Your Book Without an Audience.
- [00:49] Why podcast interviews are one of the best ways to promote your book.
- [01:44] Audio is a powerful way to build relationships with people.
- [02:04] Eric’s approach to setting up his podcast tour for his upcoming book.
- [03:24] How Eric got booked on 25 podcasts through Clubhouse.
- [03:58] That’s it for today!
- [03:24] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information or call us on 310-349-3785!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us: