In episode #1753, we share our SEO expertise with you so that you can learn how to master it. We don’t see ourselves as SEO masters because with mastery comes complacency, but we still have a few tricks up our sleeves learned on our long journeys in the space. Tune in and hear about optimizing for user experience, obsessing over customer feedback, and more.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: How to Master SEO.
- [00:30] Thinking you have mastered something makes you complacent.
- [01:00] Google prioritizes user experience above all else.
- [01:57] Building a great user experience using extensive customer feedback.
- [03:00] The value of being open to new things and continuous learning.
- [03:14] Omnichannel marketing and building your brand.
- [03:58] Keeping your marketing in line with Google’s preferences.
- [04:49] Go to marketingschool.io/live if you want to master SEO!
Get ad-free listening plus exclusive content with Marketing School Pro. Try for free at www.marketingschool.io/pro
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us: