In episode #1963, we talk about how to network with badass people. When we say badass people, we mean people who you admire and who would be an asset to your network. There are a whole host of methods for effective networking and many of them don’t require money, or even being an extrovert. Tune in and hear how to form relationships with successful people through dinners, serendipity, generosity, and more.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:20] Today’s topic: How to Network with Badass People
- [00:32] What we mean by badass people.
- [01:25] Creating serendipity and touchpoints by attending events with like-minded people.
- [02:56] Why it is worthwhile to stretch your budget and attend good events.
- [03:42] Networking through live events, generosity, and social media.
- [05:00] How to network effectively as an introvert with a small budget.
- [06:53] Authentic networking takes time, so be patient.
- [06:53] Finding huge success by never eating alone.
- [07:55] That’s it for today!
- [07:57] Don’t forget to rate and review this podcast!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
- Subscribe to our premium podcast (with tons of goodies!): https://www.marketingschool.io/pro
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us: