In episode #1820, Neil and Eric talk about how you can produce five pieces of content per day. Although this may sound impossible, it is a lot easier than you think, so tune in to hear it all!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: How to Produce 5 Pieces of Content a Day.
- [00:30] Why we believe five pieces of content is optimal.
- [01:05] Your content doesn’t have to be all new; you can repurpose what you have.
- [01:50] Examples of people who recycle content.
- [02:30] How we could repurpose this podcast.
- [03:00] Why video is the easiest way to repurpose content.
- [03:43] That’s it for today!
- [03:43] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information or call us on 310-349-3785!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us: